Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Whats the best hair color product to cover grays and not damage hair?

My mom just tried a new product Clairol for Grey hair.Medium brown and it looks great.Whats the best hair color product to cover grays and not damage hair?
i would say garnier too i use it all the time and my hair always looks shiny after.Whats the best hair color product to cover grays and not damage hair?
I think it`s Loreal coz it`s the best international company and even if it`s costly you`ll get good results and you should spend cash on your valueable hair and if you want me to prefer a colour,go for burgandy or any brown or blonde colour.
my mum uses garnier nutrisse and it leaves her hair lovely and soft. it smells fantastic too. not chemically like most dyes.
loreal and garnier coz i use them and the results are too good.

No comments:

Post a Comment