Friday, February 26, 2010

What is the best hair color to dye my hair??

I have dark, warm colored skin and black-ish looking eyes and dark brown hair...please help..=]


and thank you lots!!


=]What is the best hair color to dye my hair??
Well I also have warm colored skin and blackish eyes and I would dye my hair black and get gold or red highlights. I think they would look great on u and u will look so cuteWhat is the best hair color to dye my hair??
If you wanna go BiG. This one girl in my class has warm skin %26amp;%26amp; black eyes %26amp;%26amp; she went black with platinum blonde on the bottom. Hehe. Buht, Maybe a red-ish black, like a chocolate velvet if yuh know what I mean?


Hope I get chosen as best answer(;


BRiTT%26lt;3
burgundy color dye is match for your hair
black hair

No comments:

Post a Comment