Friday, February 26, 2010

Whats the best hair color for an asian girl with a med. tan ?

I'm vietnamese, but my skin tone isn't as white


as other viet people; its a med. tan skin - cause


i go outside alot. i dyed my hair black and now


i want to dye it a different color. . . whats the best


color that would match or look good w / my skin tone ?Whats the best hair color for an asian girl with a med. tan ?
brown,Whats the best hair color for an asian girl with a med. tan ?
Black is best, but if you want something more interesting why don't you streak it with a burgandy color. I've seen Asian females with theirs streaked this way and it was cute.
I'd say black is the best. Maybe a real dark brown. Not blonde or red. It might be cool if you tried black with purple streaks underneath or something. Dark purple. hope I helped! :)
black

No comments:

Post a Comment