Friday, February 26, 2010

Best hair color for olive skin?

I have light to medium olive skin. I have dark brown, close to black hair. I often look washed out. I want to know what is the best hair color for my skin tone so I don't look washed out.Best hair color for olive skin?
Try auburn. Like a medium red brown color. Tho red wont stay in very long, it will enhance the brown to leave it a shiny auburn color.Best hair color for olive skin?
Hmmmmm....I have olive/tanned skin


I have black hair and it suits me very well!


Maybe you should try


brown/black hair or light brown hair.


Avoid light colours like blonde, ginger etc because olive skin is a little bit dark (what I mean is that its not exactly WHITE is it lol?)


So yeah....good luck!


OR maybe you can try black hair with brown highlights?


Or maybe if you go to a proffesional salon, they migth dye your hair brown, and put in some dark BLONDE highlights? I reckon that will look nice on olive skin, just dont dye your WHOLE hair blonde like I said, because it wont suit you if you really are olive skinned lol.


I hope I helped And Good Luck!!


=]


xx
Well, Black hair is probably best. Dark hair usually goes with darker skin tones while lighter hair goes with lighter skin tones. But that is just the natural look. You can always try and go a little more extreme.
the best way to bring out your skin is to put a brown-pinkyy blush on and for your hair a light to medium brown will make your skin glow (:
Try a chocolate brown, with lighter highlights.
I think the best hair colour for your complexion is chocolate brown or a dark dirty blonde
H

No comments:

Post a Comment