Friday, February 26, 2010

Best hair color for hazel eyes?

I know I already asked this but I needed more answers. This isn't a random question. This is serious. I have hazel eyes and I wanted to show off my hazel eyes. I also have pale skin. What hair color would actually mostly look best with hazel eyes?Best hair color for hazel eyes?
I have hazel eyes and pale skin to, I dyed my hair almost every color under the sun. here's what i think:


1. Blonde turned out horrible on me, if you want to do blonde go for ash blonde it's less intense than platinum and might show off your eyes


2. Chocolate brown was really nice and oddly made my eyes look green, you might have the same result but if your hair is already brown it might not be fun to dye it the same color


3. red (as in orange red) was nice but I noticed that the hair looked like a cheep hair dye (even though it cost a fortune)


4. hot Pink or dark pink are really nice there different and though they don't bring attention to your eyes, they have a look that is quite unique


5. a dark purple is a nice color and it framed my face nicely, it also brought out my eyes for some reason


6. the best i think was black it was a contrast to my skin, and my eyes looked more green than hazel.


I dyed it about 18 times and the rest of the colors are not as interesting though If you want it unique Black with a blonde stripe worked wonders.


Darker colors seemed to work better than lighter ones.


NusiBest hair color for hazel eyes?
I think auburn would look great. Your complexion is really more important when choosing a hair color than is your eye color. But given your coloring and eye color, I think auburn (or at least a caramel brown with auburn highlights) would look terrific.
dark brown or black.





Colours to wear would be:


Green


blue


Teal





That kinda colour





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
Well dont go to dark because you have pale skin, i would suggest a brown, light or dark, but nothing like black.





hope i have helped :D
Dark brown to black! i have your coloring and it looks amazing. I have natural light brown hair, but this dark color has a sexy vibe.
light brown to medium brown
Medium Brown hair with highlights or a golden brown colour.
blonds i like em!

No comments:

Post a Comment