Friday, February 26, 2010

What is the best hair color fro me?

I'm 5' 8' and my hair is currenty Dark Brown, and my skin tone is same as my avatarWhat is the best hair color fro me?
i think that you should keep the hair color you have now. it works good with your skin, but you could always try some chocolate brown highlights to spice things up.What is the best hair color fro me?
I think the hair color you have now really compliments your tone of skin because it makes you look more exotic! Maybe try some caramel highlights
The color you have now seems nice, but if your looking for somthing different I would suggest possibly a lighter brown or if you want to be really out there red could be nice as well.
it looks great on your avatar and maybe go a little bit lighter then your hair is right now. dont go to dark or to light
try black with golden blonde highlights

No comments:

Post a Comment