Sunday, February 28, 2010

Whats the best hair color for me?

My natural hair color is between a med. and a dark brown. I put some highlights in it but it really doesn't look like me. Ive got olive skin and bright green eyes and my hair is past my shoulder blades.Whats the best hair color for me?
www.thehairstyler.com





They let you upload your picture and try on any hair color/stlye.Whats the best hair color for me?
I have bright green eyes as well and have found that if you dye your hair really really dark, your eyes will just sorta POP. maybe trying a different haircut can satisfy your craving for a totally different look.





Its better when you look more natural. Olive skin and green eyes would go beautifully together.



Always you can do a strand test for yourself and decide what suits you best . More information about hair coloring at http://moreaboutcolor.blogspot.com/



You sound hot...i would go for BLACKEST OF BLACK hair...black hair and green eyes %26lt;3 always a winner

1 comment: