Friday, February 26, 2010

Can someone tell me what is the best hair color you can buy that won't dry your hair out?

I have never colored my hair before but I am starting to get some gray hairs and I would like to know what the best brand of color is that won't dry your hair out real bad. I don't want to put a permanent dye on. I want something I can try that will wash out in a few shampoos if i don't like it. I would appreciate your help with this question. ThanksCan someone tell me what is the best hair color you can buy that won't dry your hair out?
Go see a stylist. Haircolor you buy and use at home damages your hair too easily. Your stylist can analyze your hair condition and formulate what will work best for your hair.Can someone tell me what is the best hair color you can buy that won't dry your hair out?
Anything made by Loreal...supposed to be permanent but it does wash out... your hair feels fantastic after you have used it %26amp; it dosn't dry it out. Covers any grey completely. Best of luck... xx
i would go with loreal. they come with a 6 week supply of shampoo so your hair stays shiny and won't dry out. i have used it for years.
Clairol's Natural Instincts. My mom had never colored her hair until she started getting greys in her 50's and that's the ONLY brand she'll use because it's so gentle on her hair.
I would ask your hair stylist. In most cases it is NEVER a good idea to color your own hair.
  • bacteria
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment