Sunday, February 28, 2010

Best hair color (over the counter) for gray coverage?

What brand would be best for covering gray? My hair is starting to get gray all around the hairline. I'm thinking about getting a frost kit, to just streak it. But I'm also thinking about trying to leave it at my natural color (dark brown). Any recommendations?Best hair color (over the counter) for gray coverage?
Same here....I use Nice%26amp;Easy Medium Brown.......Works greatBest hair color (over the counter) for gray coverage?
I like L'oreal excellence creme. Get great coverage - much better than even what I got at the salon. It's a thick cream so it doesn't drip. All store bought color tends to turn brassy as it fades (more orange), so to avoid that, choose an ash color, unless you want a reddish tint.
L'oreal ..and Garnier
If your hair color is dark brown, I'd recommend henna - natural hair color, good for your hair (gives shine and body), and wonderful coverage a la professional high-light, give your hair red-brown shines, and covers gray.





It's sold at some drug stores, and also at place like Whole foods market. (or ethnic grocery stores - pakistani or Indian - a few dollars a box. Normal drug store price is around $10)
Blond

No comments:

Post a Comment