Sunday, February 28, 2010

Best hair color for a neutral medium/light complexion.?

I tend to be pale year-round (since I don't like tanning and I wear lots of sunscreen)





My natural hair color is a medium brown. (more ash than golden)





I have no freckles and kind of native american/latina features.





Brown eyes.





PLEASE HELP!!Best hair color for a neutral medium/light complexion.?
try a honey blonde...it will be a nice change and compliment your skin color.Best hair color for a neutral medium/light complexion.?
Avoid ultra dark colors like black and dark brown. Also avoid ultra light like champagne or bombshell blonde. I think you would look best in a meduim golden brown with gold tone highlights. The highlights will make you took tanner than you are and also help keep the brown from looking too dark on you. The golden brown will highlight your eyes and give your hair more depth than an ashy brown. Do a cute cut, too. No super long, straight hair. Do layers to show off your facial structure. Good luck!
blonde highlights
a blonde-ish brown with a 1/9 blonde and 8/9 brown. and try to get a little sun

No comments:

Post a Comment