Wednesday, February 24, 2010

What is the best hair color for gray coverage for African American women (black to dark brown)?

looking for a color that does not have a voilet or blue tint ingredientWhat is the best hair color for gray coverage for African American women (black to dark brown)?
I use Nice %26amp; Easy. They have a new one specifically for gray hair.What is the best hair color for gray coverage for African American women (black to dark brown)?
I'm not an older women but I have a great aunt that has Grey hair but you would never tell because she dyes her hair dark brown and so do my grand mother I think both of them are a good coverage method but it depends on what fit you better i don't know about Violet or blue tint.You would have to ask your hair care provider.
dark brown
BLACK
I don't know but I can tell you theres a hair color product thats geared towards woman with gray hair.I bought it but haven't tried it yet.
Try Bigen. It is a natural henna that is mixed with water. no violet or blue base and is compatible with a relaxer, even the same day. you can get it a sally's beauty supply.
  • bacteria
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment