Sunday, February 28, 2010

Best hair color for warm skin tone?

I have a very warm, pink skin tone. I have blonde hair and green eyes. I've always thought that the cooler shades of blonde (champagne, baby blonde) look better on me then the warmer blondes (yellow, golden, etc). I'm looking for a change because my hair is getting tired looking. I love the look of a light brown with some highlights. What would you suggest?





(I dyed my hair dark dark brown a few years back - and it looked okay, but faded quickly and started to look to blah)Best hair color for warm skin tone?
Wouldn't pink be cool? And tan or olive be warm? But anyways, I'd say light brown with some subtle blonde visor highlights would look good..Best hair color for warm skin tone?
well i had the same problem i looked strange with any ode colors in my hair like blue pink or green so try a wheat color with maybe darker highlights or lighter high lights your choice i went with both to mix it up but i looked great i screamed in joy :D
any color would look rite on you just cuz of your skin tone you c my complexion and i died my hair blonde and hot pink and it still looked nice i got alot of compliments ecspecially from different races so i loves it
shades of browns would be good like... dark brown.. or light brown with caramel highlights .. ..

No comments:

Post a Comment