Friday, February 26, 2010

Whats the best hair color product for african americans?

Im african american, i want to die my hair jet black. i have the same skin tone as Rhianna, my friends say i look just like her too:) haha..but what is the best product to use to do this?


dark %26amp;lovely, silk elements, or something else?





pls help, %26amp;im doing this at home. my mom is going to help meWhats the best hair color product for african americans?
For most of my african american clients I use a demi permanent haircolor which acts like permanent haircolor except for the fact that it does not have the chemicals that cause your hair to break. Especially if you use a lot of heat on your hair (flat iron) and if you use a relaxer. One of my favorite demi permanent colors is sold at sally beauty supply called Clairol Radiance. With this product you don't have to be afraid of your hair breaking and it will give you softer, shinier hair than any permanent haircolor on the market. I know dark and lovely makes a semi permanent but the demi permanent will last longer. And I know first hand that Clairol Radiance will give you amazing results. Hope this helps good luck!Whats the best hair color product for african americans?
this doesn't make sense...it's like asking what it the best hair color for Caucasians or Asians? It really depends on alot...





There are Latinas with dark skin like Zoe Saldana and would probably not look good with the same hair color as Jennifer Lopez since she's olive tone even though she is Hispanic as well. I personally stick to jet black hair because I love the shade and I think it rocks and always looks classy with my complexion.


So keep in mind that it depends...you can't be too vague. I mean look at Eve..she looks awesome with blond hair, and I have seen girls with lighter skin and rocking the same hair color, yet they look like a mess. It really varies. Just keep in mind that if you decide to go two or three shades lighter---go to the salon and get it professionally done. Bleaching is dangerous. lol





I think you should definitely go and try chestnut brown. There is different shades of course but that's really up to you which one to decide. I just know that chestnut brown is a cool color and you should try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment