Wednesday, February 24, 2010

What is the best hair color for me?

My natural color is light ash brown. I have a medium skin tone and brown eyes. I've been getting high lights through the cap for the past 3 years. I just got low lights about 3 months ago and I've had highlights(just on the roots) twice since then. The last time I got high lights was about 3 weeks ago. My roots seem to be getting darker and darker. I can't go back my natural color because putting ash color on bleach will turn green. What should i do?What is the best hair color for me?
I was just like you... I stopped the highlights because they (more than likely) look fake. do an all-over darker color. it'll give you a more natural look, rather than that harsh contrast.What is the best hair color for me?
check the links below for * Hair coloring tips


http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2006/鈥?/a>





check the links below for * Hair Dyeing Tips


http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2006/鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment