Sunday, February 28, 2010

Best Hair color for me lightly dark, hazel green eyes & face kinda plumpy?

I need a new look i like it short but i like it long. I am not sure what color would look really great on me. I need and outsider who can tell me what i could probably look good in..


HELPS ME :)Best Hair color for me lightly dark, hazel green eyes %26amp; face kinda plumpy?
I love the dark colour that Cameron Diaz had with long layers around her face. The colour made her eyes pop and the layers were great because she has a round face.Best Hair color for me lightly dark, hazel green eyes %26amp; face kinda plumpy?
I took the advice and it's actually short with layers and darker... I love it...

Report Abuse



congrats- I am so glad you are happy (and that you didnt go with jet black)!

Report Abuse



jet black hair would give your face a slimming effect...i highly recommend it, it would also look striking with your green eyes

No comments:

Post a Comment