Friday, February 26, 2010

Best hair color for fair skin with red undertones?

hiii...im of irish decent, and so my skin isnt just pale, my cheeks are very rosy. ive looked online everywhere, but i havent found an answer. my natrual color nice, but im not sure if its goos for my skin tone, and im getting kind of bored of it.


my natural color is a kind of golden blonde, not really a dirty blonde, though





thanksBest hair color for fair skin with red undertones?
Hi there


I live in Northern Ireland so i know exactly what you mean ;)


I have very pale skin with pink cheeks and my hair is naturally a medium brown. I dye it a slightly darker chocolate brown (no warm undertones as this will intensify the red in your skin) try sticking to ash or neutral shadesBest hair color for fair skin with red undertones?
a good color for you would be a warm color. anything that is dirty blonde, medium honey brown, dark auburn, or even dark reddish brown. it sounds to me like your skin tone is warm, so you should probably go with anything that red or golden untertones in it, basically a ';warm'; color. i think dark golden brown is pretty.
want to try something fun? take a hi-res pic of your face with your hair pulled back. if you can do one without makeup, you'll have better results.





go to www.instyle.com





look the lower-right corner of the page, where it says to try their free makeover tool. it runs a little slow, but it's really fun to try on different celebrity hairstyles, as well as different hair and makeup colors.





upload your pic (you'll have to start an account, but it's free and they only email about once a month).





the best part is that it's free, and so far they haven't limited the amount of makeovers i try, and i've been using it for me and my friends and family for months. if you find a look you like, you can save a copy to your PC, then print it and take it to the salon to give the stylist an idea of what you want.





one more thing that's cool about it: you can try on celebrity looks, like you click a person and they put the hair and makeup on your face all at once. i always just do my own, piece by piece. more fun that way! :-D enjoy.
i think if you died it a brighter red it would loook quite nice, like florence lol! cause i ahve red hair but im quite tanned and i like it but mines is darker, but someone in my school has a sort of brighter colour and shes pale and it really suits her skintone good luck xx

No comments:

Post a Comment