Friday, February 26, 2010

What is the best hair color for me?

Well I had my hair dyed 2 weeks ago a dar brown because my hair was naturally black. I don't like the color it makes me look blah. I would like to lighten my hair or something. My eyes are brown, skin has yellow undertones. I don't want highlights would prefer to color. Can someone help me?What is the best hair color for me?
I dye my hair alot and i would say a dark red would be your answer it would be a good change for your skin color and you cant go light with yellow skin toneWhat is the best hair color for me?
I think a auburn colour if you are a girl and butterscotch if you are a boy.


I don't know which you are!
you can get a color which is lighter than your skin color. i would suggest you to put highlight to frame your face. if your's gonna put highlights it is preferable at the back.

No comments:

Post a Comment