Sunday, February 28, 2010

Hair color???? What is the best hair color to use from the drug store? I would like a chocolate brown.?

How to find the right shade?Hair color???? What is the best hair color to use from the drug store? I would like a chocolate brown.?
Hi,





Im gonna star this question as it will also be of use to me as im looking at using a chocolate brown soon. I have been looking around and of that i can see Herbal Essenses sounds a very effective colour, altough i cant find any that actually say CHOCOLATE BROWN. L'oreal is not as reccomended as H.E, Garnier is a good colour. Either Herbal Essenses or Garnier would probably be best as they suit most peoples hair and most the time do what they state on the box. Heres a review i have got on Garnier Belle colour, who thought the product was 'amazing'


______________________________________鈥?br>




Author's product rating: *****








Advantages: Easy to use, exceleent results


Disadvantages: NONE





Recommend to potential buyers: yes





Full review


--------------------------------------鈥?br>




How often have you coloured your own hair only to find the result is embarrassing?





I was fed up of my own natural colour but tired of looking washed out. I wanted to lighten it slightly without going some hideous orange colour. I was at the point of giving up and looking washed out forever.





Then I found Belle Colour. The colour change is the closest I have found to the stated colour on the packet. No more orange, I don鈥檛 look like I鈥檝e just been Tangoed anymore, just the light to mid brown with a golden hue.





For a natural look you can鈥檛 beat Belle Colour, the way it colours leaves my hair looking so natural. It鈥檚 not a solid block of colour that looks so unnatural; there鈥檚 a depth to the colour and different hues and tones, just as you find with your natural hair colouring.





Belle colour leaves the hair feeling soft, silky and well conditioned, looking shiny and glossy, using good shampoos and conditioners maintains the radiance.





Because it is just the 2 or 3 shades lighter than my natural colour but the same sort of tones I am able to leave it slightly longer before needing to re-colour. This also promotes a healthier looking head of hair.





It鈥檚 available at most chemists and supermarkets. I look out for who has it on offer and buy it then I normally pay about 拢3.80 to 拢4.50.





I won鈥檛 be Tangoed ever again.





Good Luck hope my awnser helped, to sum up Garnier or Herbal is best in my opinion! xoxHair color???? What is the best hair color to use from the drug store? I would like a chocolate brown.?
u should choose the colour according to ur skin colour which will suit u the best if u have dusky complexion then dark brown will look good if u r fair then i would recommend u burgundy-riya
Leave your hair color the way GOD gave it to you.
Go to a professinal salon like Toni and Guy and ask for there advice ,If your sick of your natural hair coulour get highlights.


, its best to stick to your natural hair coulour roots example I have Hazel nut brown hair but i dye it dark brown for a bolder effect.
erm.....if you wanna choc brown then the best thing 2 do is, well get wots closest 2 a choc brown! DUH!
You should never use over the counter haircolor. The chemicals in that box color are way different for each company. Plus, as your hair grows out, and you have new growth, how are you going to match it with the rest of the color? It is very difficult to retouch your own hair, and if you put it on all the hair again, you will eventually fry your hair. Just spend the few dollars and go to a salon.





If it is money you are wanting to conserve, go to a local cosmetology school. The prices are going to be about 1/2 of what you would pay at a salon, and they probably use the same color line as the local salon.





Good Luck





RC


Cosmetology Educator

No comments:

Post a Comment