Friday, February 26, 2010

What is the best hair color for a female?

pick 2 shades brighter than your natural hair color, it will bring out your natural beauty and look more natural, not some off the wall colors. or go by your eye color. blue eyes fair skin, blond or brunette, blue eyes dark skin dark brown or black, green eyes look great with red tones, brown eyes looks great with black. i hope this helps.What is the best hair color for a female?
The one they are born with in most casesWhat is the best hair color for a female?
black all the way
blonde. Shiny.
brunette with highlights is awesome
I think with what color, it depends on the color of the skin. But I guess there are women who can go with any color -- ofcourse not NEON hair color i guess.
reddish brownish
red is aswome!
Their natural color no matter what it is.
I don't think theirs really a best hair color. I think all colors look great only if it looks like your natural hair color.
Brunette! Yay! LOL
Brunette.
the color that makes her eyes flash fire into the hearts of those that lust for her
It depends on the girl. I've gone about every hair color you can go at one point or another and red just happens to be the color that flatters me. It warms up my skin tone and makes my blue eyes pop but I've seen other girls that look ghastly in Red. I, on the other hand, look ghastly as a blonde or brunette... Try on wigs and get pictures if you're looking for a new haircolor.
MAYBE SOME RED TIPS WOULD LOOK NICE
black bronde and brunette the most popular is black but the best is blonde
blonde
light brown
I think a hair color is a good way to go.
The best hair color is brunnete, it gives you a sofisticated yet sexy look that gives you a very attractive look.
Black or Dark brown/red
The woman's nature hair color. Be happy with what you have. It's what you were given, appreciate it. :)
Brunette of course ;) like me!
Well it depends on your complexion. If you are light to dark tan you definently do not want to go blonde. The Blonde can make you look very washed out and pale. I have an tan complexion and found anywhere to a honey blonde, any auburn or even black looks good just not the platnum blonde or anything lighter than dark honey for that matter.
It depens on the way you look. Like black girls that are light and skinny and a non-chubby face have that blonde brownish hair. It depens, on your conplection, how your face is form it just depens. But any color is pretty to me no matter what and people should just be glad that they got hair,cause most people don't have any. Just be glad how God made you.
Black
  • bacteria
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment