Friday, February 26, 2010

Girls, what is the best hair color die?

I want to die my hair but my mommy says that my hair is gonna get damaged really soon, so u girls have alot of experience is this stuff, so what brand should i get? which one is the best? and do u know of any straighting creams, if yes from what brand. And also, i've try to curl my hair with those curling sprays and mousse butthey dont seem to work, which one works the best. PLEASE explain, 10 POinTs!!!Girls, what is the best hair color die?
For home coloring I like Loreol Color Experts with the highlights in it too. TIGI makes great products for curly hair they catwalk prducts and they make bed head The bed head is called rubber rage and I can't remember the name for the catwalk stuff but it tells you on the bottle whats for curly hair and I like frizz ease products for straightening my hair. If you start when your hair is damp and add the curly product then scrunch your hair in your hand then use a blow dryer with a defusser on it (helps seprate curls without adding frizz) scrunch while drying this should help make your hair curly looking.Girls, what is the best hair color die?
well, you should get your hair dyed professionally. i did and it came out really good. My hair isn't damadged at all. i have no idea about the curly thing but i guess get the curling mousse and like scrunch your hair or something or get the curly shampoo. also for the dtraightening creams get a straightner or straightening shampoo. or use the mousse to straighten it.





hope i helped..
Just got to the hairdressers


Most of them will tell you what brand you should use in your certain type of hair


They can probable dye it for you


But if u wanna do it at home , yer just ask you hairdressers wat u should use to keep you hair from going all manky and weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment