Wednesday, February 24, 2010

What do you think is the best hair color for a girl to have?

i think i have my money on dark brown hair.What do you think is the best hair color for a girl to have?
Her natural color.What do you think is the best hair color for a girl to have?
umm depeneds on ur age and skin tone





under 10 dark skin - dark brown


over 10 dark skin - black


under 10 med skin- med brown


ovr 10 med skin - light/med brown


under 10 light/really light skin - dirty blonde/dark blonde


over 10 light/rlly light skin - really light bleach blonde





i hav rlly light bleach blonde hair but my natural color is dark dark brown im 13 with rlly rlly pale skin and my hair looks good but to young w bleach blonde hair can make u look like a hooker so b carefull
Mehhh...





Dark brown hair is the best for normal hair...





But crazy colors are SOOO much funner!





I love them all!


~Toast
I don't think there should be just one specific hair color for all girls to have because every girl is different.
Well I have black hair and not many people have it so I stand out..so I would have to say dark brown or black.
Dark brown/black or red.
It depends on skin tone...dark brown can really look bad on certain people so I can't choose one :P
not too blonde or burnette

No comments:

Post a Comment