Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Best hair color for green brown eyes?

Hi guys!


I have pale skin and green brown eyes, and my natural hair color is dark brown. What hair color you think it would suit me?


Would it go for example with hair color Jennifer Aniston has?


Or maybe some shade of red?





Thanks a lot!Best hair color for green brown eyes?
Bronze or maybe just get highlists and lowlights....lucky i wish i had green eyes. Hoped this helped!Best hair color for green brown eyes?
I would go with a lighter color like chestnut is great for green eyes
Green eyes go great with blonde hair. You could definitely go with the hair color that Jennifer Aniston has. I think maybe you should go with a little more of a light colored blonde. That will look fantastic on you! Good luck!!
greenish brown eyes dont work the same as just green eyes at allllllll when it comes to hair color. they're darker so you wanna stay dark. i have greenish brown eyes (sort of) and my hair is an auburn brown, reddish brown i guess, and it's brighter red in the sunlight. i love it, all my friends like my hair this color too. and it really suits my coloring (i'm also pretty pale). it looks pretty but spunky. so i can recommend this color for sure :)
I have green eyes with specks of brown in them and ive been every hair color there is and im extremly pale lol. The color that brings out the green in my eyes and higlights my skin is a dark auburn it looks amazing. Try it out you can get a semi permenant color so that if you dont like it it will wash out. Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment