Friday, February 26, 2010

What's the best hair color for hazel eyes?:]?

It would really depend on your skin tone either cool or warm. You never want to stray to far away from your natural color, so go two shades lighter or two shades darker and you'll look amazing.What's the best hair color for hazel eyes?:]?
Really rich dark hair colors. I like dark brown the best, I've experimented with my hazel eyes and my hair color so many times! I like a rich chocolate brown or even a little darker.What's the best hair color for hazel eyes?:]?
Depends on how dark or light your eyes are. I think light hazel eyes look great with blonde hair, but dark is great with brown.
Black or Brown :)


blonde can look cute too, but darker eye colours tend to look better with darker hair colours :)
black


but brown is cute too !





answer mine? *please click on me and go to my most recent question because posting link doesnt work* thanks!
Natural!
**** sheeple
black/dark brown





no blonde..depends on ur skin tone
  • bacteria
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment