Friday, February 26, 2010

Best hair color for my skin and eye color?

i have green eyes, tan skin, getting my hair highlighted next week by a master hair colorist. Will she know what goes best with my eye and skin color?Best hair color for my skin and eye color?
Red.Best hair color for my skin and eye color?
Dark hair works best with dark skin in my opinion. I think brown hair and green eyes can be very sexy. Especially since you already have the complexion. Remember, mother nature knows best, so if you do lighten your hair, make sure it still has brown in it. Maybe something like brown with blonde streaks would be nice.
She should know....i have green eyes and an tannish complexion...my hair is an auburn color....everyone likes the color...they have those sites to upload a picture and try on hair colors...try those.
yeah, if you say u want something and she doesnent think that it will look good she will tell u and talk to you about what you should do instead. a good hair dresser will not let you out of the salon looking bad and u being sad
Oh yeah she will know what is right and what isn't. But I have the samething green eyes and tan skin and I have brown hair with red and blonde highlights
If the hairdresser is reliable, then she will easily be able to work out a suitable colour for your hair!





I think you would suit a sort of blondy browny colour?
Thats what they are there for darling. They know what they are doing and what colors go with what skin type and eyes.
I think brown with blonde highlights, would look phenominal on you. My eyes are green too! And I have brown hair, so it works. You could even try red highlights!
Green, definitely green
Yes, they do this all the time, so they are the experts!
yes she will know what to do, dont worry. they went to school to learn to do this kinda stuff.
I think a lightish brown/brunette with some blonde streaks would suit you.
If she is a master hair colorist, she will.
well she woodnt be a master if she didnt. I would think like a red/orange with light blond highlights here and there
Blonde + Light Brown Highlights = Sexy!
well black hair will look nice with blonde bangs





and eyeliner omg =D
she should def. know what color is the best.
good luck...
dfntly she will do ur hair amazing don't worry

No comments:

Post a Comment