Wednesday, February 24, 2010

What is the best hair color for my skin tone/eye color?

Hello I have very light/pale skin with dark green/blue eyes,my natural hair color is very dark brown(almost black)and I wanted some opinions/advice on what hair color would look good with my skin color and eyes?My dark hair brings out my eye color however since Im so pale it also makes me look a little ';goth';!So any ideas would help as I want a new look!What is the best hair color for my skin tone/eye color?
sometimes blonde doesnt look so great on pale skin. depending on if you have a lot of red tones. you may want to soften your harsh dark hair with some subtle small strands of highlights. caramel/red/blonde whatever you prefer. it will just give your hair more definition and it won't be too dramatic of a changeWhat is the best hair color for my skin tone/eye color?
Most people would say blonde but blonde hair doesn't match everyone. I would say chocolate brown like this picture of Miss Lohan. It suits her because of her like skin and pale eyes. it might for you as well. http://www.imnotobsessed.com/image/lohanredhar.jpg
go for strawberry blonde..its not too bright and its not too dark..it'll make your eye color stand out and wouldn't make your skin tone look pale as it will blend in with it. if you dnt like blonde then go for a color that matches ur skin tone.
definetly go blonde. my friend is exactly the same, just dont go too blonde like platinum, it would wash out your face and any blemishes will stick out as if an arrow was pointing right at them. try a darker blonde or even light brown with blonde highlights.

No comments:

Post a Comment