Friday, February 26, 2010

What is the best hair color for me?

I have light skin, dark blue eyes, and some acne (not a lot, but still...I want a hair color that will draw away from this).


What hair color should I go for?What is the best hair color for me?
i think a golden-maple brown color would look nice or you. either, that or a barrie. both will look beutiful.





hold on for a minute and let me find the samples and i will edit this with them in the new answer.


edit:http://www.lorealparis.ca/minisite/en/fe鈥?/a>


bronze shimmer will look nice.What is the best hair color for me?
i think a nice dark rich chocolate brown colour would look nice, i am similar to you and it makes your eyes stand out alot :)
darrrk brown ..almost black like tom welling(clark kent in smallville) :) if u keep it a little longer, not only would it be in style but it would stray others' eyes away from the acne
I think blond? or a light brown very light brown
Light blonde like brittany snow
dark brown? maybe black
chocolate it will make ur eyes stand out

No comments:

Post a Comment