Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Best Hair color for my skin tone and eye color?

I have mousy brown hair and very blue eyes. I have fair skin. I want to change my hair color to make me look healthier (now I look as pale as Casper) and to make my eye really stand out. ThanksBest Hair color for my skin tone and eye color?
med/dk brwn with caramel highlghtsBest Hair color for my skin tone and eye color?
im no expert but maybe go dark but have a few highlighs put in so it doesnt wash out your skin colour, u could always go to the hairdresser and have a chat with them too.. goodluck :)
why don't you try honey-champagne blonde? It would complement your eyes and fair skin
i think that brown hair锛実reen eyes is extremley sexy so go for it
Just go to the beach and have a nice tanned skin tone (but not too tanned)





Very blue eyes stands out so u don't have to buy fake ones.


As for your hair,maybe you could just dye it to brunnete and have some blonde highlights or the other way around :)





Hope this helps
i have blue eyes and i am always very fair complected and i have dark brown hair and i have changed my hair color to a redish brown color or even a chocolate brown is really pretty..thats what brings out my blue eyes best.
you should go to a preofessional salon..it might cost you about $75 but it will be worth it.
The best color for you to make your eyes pop would be a really pretty red. If your brave a brighter medium dark red would be amazing with your skin tone and eyes. I have fair skin and am naturally blonde with blue eyes. and whenever I get bored with my hair color I dye it red and everyones amazed at how good it looks and how much my eyes stand out. Do it!! good luck!
go blond girl!
  • bacteria
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment