Friday, February 26, 2010

What is the best hair color you've ever used?

Like what brand?


I need something that's dark and lasts long, but that doesn't matter.. just let me know which one worked best for you.What is the best hair color you've ever used?
I use Loreal Excellence. I love the comb attachment on the bottle because I get such an all over even application and my hair is always so soft and manageable after using it. The color lasts longer than any other color I have used. I know there are more expensive colors out there, but this is my favorite. I prefer it to salon colors also.What is the best hair color you've ever used?
definitly go for the pantene ones. they are THE BEST!! they look super hott too
I have this irrational fear that I'd ruin my hair if I dye it so I don't :-(





I'm missing out in life :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment