Sunday, February 28, 2010

Best hair color brand for exotic colors?

I want to dye my hair like blue or green... something ';unnatural'; and I'm just wondering what the best brand is? I've heard of manic panic and beyond the zone but are there other brands that are better and/or cheaper?Best hair color brand for exotic colors?
The brand Special Effects is awesome. I've used several of their reds and pinks (which for many brands are the colors that fade the most quickly) and they come out brilliant and last wayyyy longer than Manic Panic or a few others I've tried over the years. The cost isn't necessarily cheaper than those other brands, but you're getting a better product for the money. I buy it from a local independent shop, but you can find it nationwide at Hot Topic (but in my experience they charge a couple of bucks more.)





P.S. With a little research it's definitely possible to get amazing color by yourself or with the help of a friend (to make sure you don't miss any spots in the back) You don't necessarily need to go to a stylist.





Good luck.Best hair color brand for exotic colors?
go and have a professional do it or else it will be a mess --





i would do pink like gwen stefoni
I think you meant to say you want to ';color'; your hair, right? Let a pro color your hair, so it turns out how you want it to. Before getting your hair colored, the stylist will determine what natural tones you have %26amp; go from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment