Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I have medium beige skin what is the best hair color for me??

I have medium beige skin dark brown eyes and i'm an asian girl. My natural hair color is black and i want it lighter. what is the best hair color that will match my skin tone?how light can i go? how much would it cost to dye my hair at the salon?I have medium beige skin what is the best hair color for me??
um i'd keep the black hair just add some highlites...i'm asian too and when i see other asians with like brown hair it just generally doesn't look as nice. so i'd go with highlites and avoid getting your whole head dyed.I have medium beige skin what is the best hair color for me??
I think you should stay with your natural black hair too. But if you must venture, I'd think anything darker than your skin tone would be okay. Might be best to use a honey conditioning treatment (honey, cinnamon, and olive oil 30 min. before washing) for about a month to give yourself very natural and gradual highlights. It's icky though, but your hair will be well conditioned. Personally I don't want my hair to lighten so I don't use that conditioning treatment that often.





Wishing you the best!
I think you should go with a brown honey color. That looks beautiful on asian women. Maybe something like Namie Amuro's hair color or Koda Kumi.





Here is a link to a picture of them and they both have medium skin.





KodaKumi


http://photobucket.com/mediadetail/?medi鈥?/a>





Namie Amuro


http://photobucket.com/mediadetail/?medi鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment