Friday, February 26, 2010

Best hair color for pale skin?

I have natural ivory skin with blue-green eyes. What hair color would match this best? I have long dark brown hair right now but want to change it up.Best hair color for pale skin?
you can always go with the blonde but what i really like on a really pale girl is dark black hair like katy perry!!!! looks beautifulBest hair color for pale skin?
i agree with the lady who said do a shade close to Katy Perry's. blue-green eyes are common for blondes but not for darker haired girls.
I have the same skin tone too, but my eyes are blue gray. I have a really soft light blonde hair color, it's natural but if u dye ur hair blonde, then squeeze lemon juice in ur hair it will make the fake blonde look, seem real and lighter
a lovely baby blonde or honey blonde would look gorgeous with you! it will also bring up your eyes =]


if you want to go for a more ';grown up'; look, dye it a chocolate/mahogany brown.





i am the same as you and have been both these colours and they looked great!
I think you can either do blonde, or brown will usually make your eyes stand out. I have brown hair, green eyes and plae skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment