Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Best hair color brand if you cant afford a professional color?

So I really want brown hair, and I cannot afford to go to a professional ($75)! I've dyed my hair in the past, and it always fades back to the color it is now (which is a wild mix of blonde, strawberry blonde and light brown). I just want brown hair!


Any suggestions would be great. I'm looking for a brand that will last a long time, regardless of price (because let's face it, it wouldn't be 75!)Best hair color brand if you cant afford a professional color?
well no dye will last forever. Permanent dyes will last longest but you should be dying every 6 to 8 weeks for your roots anyway. Personally I won't use anything but L'Oreal. I'm a Feria(L'oreal product) girl the whole way. You could try a shade darker than you want to allow for fading.

No comments:

Post a Comment