Sunday, February 28, 2010

What is the best hair color?

I have red hair and personally I think red hair is the best and most rare... what do you think?What is the best hair color?
I have natural red hair and it is beautiful. I think that every hair color is beautiful, but my favorite is red.What is the best hair color?
i think strawberry blond hair! i have it and i cant stand for a minute without someone complimenting me. it is super unique. plus strawberry blond hair gives u natural highlights all year and looks beautiful!!!! and u can NEVER die it to look like it. red u can still make it look like red. u cant make hair look like strawberry blond
I have red! I love my hair! You can't die your hair red! Like natural red!
I love deep, rich red hair color or a multi-toned blonde (hair with tons of different shades of blonde in it)





:)
natural red heads are beautiful and probably the most rare. men love red heads too
honey blonde :)
it depends on the person
i think it depends on your face structure.

No comments:

Post a Comment